Re: Unread emails

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JANATARD, Jun 3, 2005.

  1. JANATARD

    JANATARD Guest

    Read the unread message.

    JANATARD, Jun 3, 2005

  2. JANATARD

    uNkulunkulu Guest

    "JANATARD" <> wrote in message
    > Read the unread message.
    >
    > "uNkulunkulu" <> wrote in message
    >> At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
    >> this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

    read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read all
    my mail

    --
    VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
    VOTE SNP

    uNkulunkulu
    uMvelinqangi
    Mina bona wena
    mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini
    Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

    uNkulunkulu, Jun 3, 2005

  3. JANATARD

    Fuckknuckle Guest

    uNkulunkulu wrote:
    > "JANATARD" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Read the unread message.
    >>
    >>"uNkulunkulu" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
    >>>this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

    > read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read all
    > my mail

    Disable the unread mail shit in XP. That'll fucking fix it for sure.

    Fuckknuckle, Jun 3, 2005
  4. JANATARD

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Did you notice how the fucking troll clipped the newsgroups. You should just
    kill file me or ignore me.

    --

    The worst live web video on the internet http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm
    Sharpvision simply the worst http://www.seedsv.com

    pcbutts1, Jun 4, 2005
  5. JANATARD

    APR Guest

    > "JANATARD" <> wrote in message
    >> Read the unread message.
    >>
    >> "uNkulunkulu" <> wrote in message
    >>> At my log on screen it says I have 1 unread email. I know for a fact
    >>> this is bullsh1t. How can I remove this unwanted message.

    > read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read
    > all my mail
    >

    > --
    > VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
    > VOTE SNP
    >
    > uNkulunkulu
    > uMvelinqangi
    > Mina bona wena
    > mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini
    > Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

    Do you have an unread email in another folder other then inbox.

    APR, Jun 4, 2005
  6. JANATARD

    uNkulunkulu Guest

    "APR" <I_Don't_Want_Spam@No_Spam.com> wrote in message

    > "uNkulunkulu" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "JANATARD" <> wrote in message
    >>> Read the unread message.
    >>>
    >>> "uNkulunkulu" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >> read the post dildo. it is telling me I have unread mail but I have read
    >> all my mail
    >>

    >> --
    >> VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND
    >> VOTE SNP
    >>
    >> uNkulunkulu
    >> uMvelinqangi
    >> Mina bona wena
    >> mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini
    >> Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky
    >>

    > Do you have an unread email in another folder other then inbox.

    No

    uNkulunkulu, Jun 4, 2005
  7. JANATARD

    Diep Guest

    Read ALL your email including Inbox and other folders. Also read Yahoo! and
    Hotmail messages. If the problem still persists, fix it in the registry @
    this key:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVerison\UnreadMail\
    <your email address>
    Change the MessageCount thing to 0.
    To make sure this works, send yourself an email and don't read it. Log off
    and see if it says 1 unread email message.

    Diep, Jun 4, 2005