Re: Under Attack

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Oct 19, 2008.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    Atlas Shrugged wrote:

    > Help!! No matter how many times I run anti-virus softward, Spybot,
    > Spyblaster my computer is being attached by trojans trying to get entry.
    > IE7 constantly opens up random advertisement pages when I click on links
    > suchs as Google or other webpages. What can I do? I get messages telling
    > me I have a virus and to download Antivirus 2009, which I know is not a good
    > program but there is no way to avoid it because there is no way to close the
    > window. Sometimes IE stops for a few seconds and I can't scroll, and then
    > acts OK. But it is very slow.

    Stop visiting those same sites that run a script telling you AntiVirus
    2009 is needed. You avoid AV2009 by killing the iexplore.exe process.

    No anti-malware program is going to protect you if you insist on
    repeatedly visiting those malicious sites.
    VanguardLH, Oct 19, 2008

  2. On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:16:27 -0500, VanguardLH aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > Atlas Shrugged wrote:
    >
    >> Help!! No matter how many times I run anti-virus softward, Spybot,
    >> Spyblaster my computer is being attached by trojans trying to get entry.
    >> IE7 constantly opens up random advertisement pages when I click on links
    >> suchs as Google or other webpages. What can I do? I get messages telling
    >> me I have a virus and to download Antivirus 2009, which I know is not a good
    >> program but there is no way to avoid it because there is no way to close the
    >> window. Sometimes IE stops for a few seconds and I can't scroll, and then
    >> acts OK. But it is very slow.

    > Stop visiting those same sites that run a script telling you AntiVirus
    > 2009 is needed. You avoid AV2009 by killing the iexplore.exe process.
    >
    > No anti-malware program is going to protect you if you insist on
    > repeatedly visiting those malicious sites.

    Thank you kindly, sir, for confirming my orignal diagnosis of the OP being
    in-point-of-fact, much too stupid for the use of the internets and its
    complexities.

    <strokes beard thoughtfuly>

    Ayep...mmmhmmm...

    http://i35.tinypic.com/2czc1ua.jpg