Re: Unbreakable web hosting

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by i-speak, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. i-speak

    i-speak Guest

    I think that you had also abused in complaining about someone abused.
    First of all, you had put a faked email address "YK" <>
    from 63.138.93.32, Sat, 05 Jul 2003 13:17:00 GMT, using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    (like me, using non-existence address?).
    Also, the person who recommended chinese-host.com was from sony network, but
    the chinese-host.com actually belonged to iadvantage company that originated
    from usa. Therefore, why did you say him abused? He just recommended a hosting company.
    I wonder if you wish all kinds of recommendations disappear from all usenet forums.

    I guess that you may probably be from a hosting company so you thought that he had introduced a
    very competitive provider.

    Please note that I have no relationship with this person or company. Moreover, I'll advise
    people who wish to join any low cost hosting company. Firstly, ask yourself a question,
    will this kind of extremely low cost provider raises the price after you join for a period.
    Please think about this possibility if it may happen or not. I myself had similar experience before.

    "YK" <> wrote:

    chinese-host wrote:
    > Do you want to have a secure web site

    <Snip>

    Abuse reports go to freeman.lee at sony.com.hk

    i-speak, Jul 7, 2003

  2. i-speak

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 7 Jul 2003 08:20:54 GMT, i-speak<> wrote:

    >I think that you had also abused in complaining about someone abused.
    >First of all, you had put a faked email address "YK" <>
    >from 63.138.93.32, Sat, 05 Jul 2003 13:17:00 GMT, using Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158
    >(like me, using non-existence address?).
    >Also, the person who recommended chinese-host.com was from sony network, but
    >the chinese-host.com actually belonged to iadvantage company that originated
    >from usa. Therefore, why did you say him abused? He just recommended a hosting company.

    This is not a newsgroup for advertisments, so its SPAM

    Who in their right mind uses a REAL email address here? Do so and the
    offers of a larger dick, mortgages etc will stuff your mailbox

    >I wonder if you wish all kinds of recommendations disappear from all usenet forums.

    Yes please the less FUCKING SPAM I see the better.

    >I guess that you may probably be from a hosting company so you thought that he had introduced a
    >very competitive provider.

    NO just FUCKING SPAM

    >Please note that I have no relationship with this person or company. Moreover, I'll advise
    >people who wish to join any low cost hosting company. Firstly, ask yourself a question,
    >will this kind of extremely low cost provider raises the price after you join for a period.
    >Please think about this possibility if it may happen or not. I myself had similar experience before.

    alt.computer.security
    comp.databases.oracle.misc
    comp.os.linux.security

    Now were do you see any mention of webhosting rates in the groups you
    have cross posted to ?

    its inappropriate and its SPAM
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com