Re: Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rob Burnes, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. Rob Burnes

    Rob Burnes Guest

    pcbutts1, <>, the lewd Venus-with-a-penis who pines for a
    delicate felch-queen to impose bone jumping and blind eye pouting, wrote:

    > I just read this group on a system without all the trolls in my kill
    > file. Unfuckingbelievable how many there are. It seems I have been
    > accused of plagiarism. PROVE IT oh that's right YOU CAN'T! What a
    > bunch of fucking idiots. I never knew I had that many kill filed.
    >

    > Relic reading your responses really made me laugh. You're on a
    > mission aren't you? Instead of trying to bash me you should try to
    > learn from me and archive my posts so you can better help people in
    > the future. If you don't understand something I post then ask me my
    > email is valid. Don't hate the player hate the game.
    >
    > To the rest of those Trolls **** YOU!

    Nice rant.

    About not being able to prove your plagiarism, putting aside the fact that
    intellectual theft is the only way you can obtain any kind of intellect,
    here is the proof again. Got any questions?

    > 'Digital Security Video
    > 'Special thanks to pcbutts1
    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Oh dear. Surprise, surprise... k00k. Now you're really fucked. See...?

    > Set oReg = GetObject("winmgmts:!root/default:StdRegProv")
    > Const HKLM = &H80000002
    > RegKeySUF = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder"
    > RegKeySUR = "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg"
    >
    > ResultsSUF = EnumKey(HKLM, RegKeySUF, False)
    > If ResultsSUF = "" Then
    > ResultsSUF = space(5) & "(none)"
    > iBtns = 0
    > Else
    > iBtns = 4
    > sDelPrompt = "Would you like to selectively delete any of these
    > items?" End If
    > sResults = "Disabled items in startupfolder key:" & vbcrlf & _
    > ResultsSUF & vbcrlf & vbcrlf
    >
    > ResultsSUR = EnumKey(HKLM, RegKeySUR, False)
    > If ResultsSUR = "" Then
    > ResultsSUR = space(5) & "(none)"
    > If iBtns <> 4 Then iBtns = 0
    > Else
    > iBtns = 4
    > sDelPrompt = "Would you like to selectively delete any of these
    > items?" End If
    > sResults = sResults & "Disabled items in startupreg key:" & vbcrlf & _
    > ResultsSUR & vbcrlf & vbcrlf
    >
    > If MsgBox(sResults & sDelPrompt, iBtns + 256) <> 6 Then WScript.quit
    >
    > EnumKey HKLM, RegKeySUF, True
    > EnumKey HKLM, RegKeySUR, True
    >
    > Function EnumKey(Key, SubKey, bDelete)
    > Dim Ret()
    > oReg.EnumKey Key, SubKey, sKeys
    >
    > On Error Resume Next
    >
    > ReDim Ret(UBound(sKeys))
    > If Err = 13 Then Exit Function
    > On Error GoTo 0
    >
    > For Count = 0 to UBound(sKeys)
    > If Not bDelete Then
    > 'this branch used on first call
    > Ret(Count) = space(5) & sKeys(Count)
    > Else
    > 'this branch used on deletion iteration
    > If MsgBox("Do you want to delete " & sKeys(Count) & "?" & vbcrlf &
    > _ vbcrlf & "This operation cannot be undone!", 4 + 256)
    > = 6 Then DeleteKey HKLM, SubKey & "\" & sKeys(Count)
    > End If
    > End If
    > Next
    > EnumKey = Join(Ret, vbcrlf)
    > End Function
    >
    > Function DeleteKey(Key, SubKey)
    > DeleteKey = oReg.DeleteKey(Key, SubKey)
    > End Function
    >
    > Set ws = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    >
    > On Error Resume Next
    > Err.Clear
    >
    > Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    > WshShell.RegDelete

    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MSConfig"

    > If Err.Number <> 0 then
    > MsgBox "You may need Administrator permissions to run this script" &
    > vbcr & "or the registry entry does not exist.",4096,"Error!"
    > Else
    > MsgBox "The registry entry has been removed.", 4096,"Done!"
    > End If
    > Set WshShell = Nothing

    ========

    'Kelly's Korner 2003
    'Special thanks to MVP Bill James

[...]

    Oh, dear. pcbutthead is a plagiarist ****.

    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:xYnMFYDpdXUJ:www.aaasos.kw7.net/download/
    msconfigdisabled.vbs+%22ResultsSUR+%3D+EnumKey(HKLM,+RegKeySUR,+False)%22&hl
    =en&lr=lang_en

    Oopsies.

    PS:

    > I just read this group on a system without all the trolls in my kill
    > file.

    Fucking liar.

    --
    Thou blue-haired scut. Thou surly triton of the minnows.

    Rob Burnes, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Rob Burnes

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You asshole. Prove that I did not write it for them and when you find proof
    you will also know what my real name is. When you have it post it.

    "Rob Burnes" <-churlish-slimeball.com> wrote in
    message

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Rob Burnes

    Cy Badham Guest

    PING > MVP Bill James [Was Re: Unbelievable!]

    pcbutts1, <>, the fat-assed faggot's moll who
    requires a loudmouthed bum-buggerer with a rigid beef bayonet to hand out
    ruthless self-pleasure, wrote:

    > You asshole. Prove that I did not write it for them

    Let's ask MVP Bill James. Cross-post added to
    microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

    Bill, pcbutthead seems to have stolen some of your code and credited himself
    by replacing "'Special thanks to MVP Bill James" with "'Special thanks to
    pcbutts1".

    Can you confirm that the work below is plagiared or not, please?

> [...]

    >> End If
    >> Next
    >> EnumKey = Join(Ret, vbcrlf)
    >> End Function
    >>
    >> Function DeleteKey(Key, SubKey)
    >> DeleteKey = oReg.DeleteKey(Key, SubKey)
    >> End Function
    >>
    >> Set ws = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    >>
    >> Oh, dear. pcbutthead is a plagiarist ****.

    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:xYnMFYDpdXUJ:www.aaasos.kw7.net/download/

    msconfigdisabled.vbs+%22ResultsSUR+%3D+EnumKey(HKLM,+RegKeySUR,+False)%22&hl
    >> =en&lr=lang_en
    >>
    >> Oopsies.
    >>
    >> PS:
    >>
    >>> I just read this group on a system without all the trolls in my kill
    >>> file.

    >> Fucking liar.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Thou blue-haired scut. Thou surly triton of the minnows.

    Thou mountain of mummy. Thou lunatic knave.

    Cy Badham, Jun 23, 2005
  4. pcbutts1, <>, the cum-gargling back-door
    milkman who requires a debauched poofter with a solid sex meat to effect
    invasive courtesy fucks, wrote:

    > You asshole. Prove that I did not write it for them and when you find
    > proof you will also know what my real name is. When you have it post
    > it.

    So you're Bill James, MVP, now, are you?

> [...]

    >> End If
    >> Next
    >> EnumKey = Join(Ret, vbcrlf)
    >> End Function
    >>
    >> Function DeleteKey(Key, SubKey)
    >> DeleteKey = oReg.DeleteKey(Key, SubKey)
    >> End Function
    >>
    >> Set ws = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    >>
    >> Oh, dear. pcbutthead is a plagiarist ****.

    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:xYnMFYDpdXUJ:www.aaasos.kw7.net/download/

    msconfigdisabled.vbs+%22ResultsSUR+%3D+EnumKey(HKLM,+RegKeySUR,+False)%22&hl
    >> =en&lr=lang_en
    >>
    >> Oopsies.
    >>
    >> PS:
    >>
    >>> I just read this group on a system without all the trolls in my kill
    >>> file.

    >> Fucking liar.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Thou blue-haired scut. Thou surly triton of the minnows.

    Thou boy-queller. His intellect is not replenished, he is only an animal,
    only sensible in the duller parts.

    Barney Lambert, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Rob Burnes

    relic Guest