Re: Unable to use Radius Authentication for Wireless

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Gary, Feb 17, 2010.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Elia S.
    > I have solved my problems using the latest intel network utility wich
    > supports cisco EAP.

    I have used it for tunning other parameters like roaming, etc. but forgot
    that it supports other EAP methods.

    >The problem is that LEAP is not supported natively in windows XP and Win 7
    >so I need to use PEAP but I need now a standalone radius server, not the
    >integrated cisco's.

    We got PEAP working with Microsoft's RADIUS service and setting up a new
    AD group called "Wireless Users." The new group is not required if you
    want to just allow all domain users instead.

    -Gary

    Gary, Feb 17, 2010