Re: unable to use links

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bert Hyman, Nov 18, 2008.

  1. Bert Hyman

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:p "eugene"
    <> wrote:

    > had been trying Mozilla Chrome for a while but didn't like
    > it so deleted that program and I think there is a connection between
    > this and my current problem. Any suggestions how I can get back to
    > normal usage?

    You need to set something as your default browser.

    If you're using Firefox, go to Tools->Options->Advanced->General and see
    if it's set as the default browser in the "System Defaults" box. For
    other browsers, there will be something similar.

    If you're using Windows XP, you can also do it via Start->Set Program
    Access and Defaults.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, Nov 18, 2008