Re: Unable to read video DVDs and can read Data DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Biz, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. Biz

    Biz Guest

    Make one post, but add all the NG's you want it to go to in the newsgroups
    field, seperated by either a comma or a semi-colon. As long as you dont
    post it to a ridiculous number of groups, or include groups that have no
    relevence to the topic, it is the preferred method to posting seperately in
    several different ng's. Look at how I replied to 2 NG's.

    "Breezereef" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you for your reply
    >
    > Cross posting is a technique I am not familar with, but am willing to

    learn.
    > The medodology of it does not seem to be in outlook express help.
    >
    > What is the method for cross posting
    >
    > Regards
    > Breezereef
    >

    > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > > I believe what Mr Brown means is if you want to ask the exact same

    > question
    > > in several forums, cross-post it instead. That way all answers will get
    > > seen by all groups to avoid having to re-read the post in every related

    NG
    > > seperately.
    > >
    > > "Breezereef" <> wrote in message
    > > > Dear Mr. Brown,
    > > >
    > > > It is with regret and true sorrow that I have unintentionally annoyed

    > you
    > > > and wasted "everyones" time. I would dearly like to make up the loss

    > > you,
    > > > and if I could compensate for your loss of time I would genuinely wish

    > > > make it up to you.
    > > >
    > > > My heart goes out to people with a similar attitude who seem to be sad
    > > > enough to respond in such a way. I hope and trust that your affliction

    > > will
    > > > soon pass to regain a grip on life.
    > > >
    > > > In many respects I do not feel that I need to justify my action.
    > > >
    > > > So I won't
    > > > Breezereef
    > > >

    > > > "Stan Brown" <> wrote in message

    > hard