Re: Unable to open weblinks in Outlook Express emails

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Gerald Bratton, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Ian McQueen, <>, the dazed, slipshod lizard, and
    seller of gorse for brooms, illumed:

    > Does anyone have ideas as to how I can enable this?
    > I have Norton Antivirus/ antispam and Macafee Firewall
    > Also. can't connect direct to various programme's help site
    > (have to copy URL address and go direct to my browser (Internet
    > Explorer)
    > Many thanks
    > Ian
    > --
    > Ian McQueen
    > 159 Newport Road, Leyton
    > London E10 6PG
    > Tel: +44 (0)20 8926 1867
    > Fax: +44 (0)20 8279 0128
    > Mob: 07951 133521
    > www.ian-mcqueen.co.uk
    > Please visit my Website!

    LOL

    You're going to regret ever having made that post Ian, and
    for a very long time to come, matey!!

    Gerald Bratton, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Gerald Bratton

    John Guest

    In article <-piecemeal-testicle.com>
    Gerald Bratton <-grotesque-haggler.net> wrote:

    > Ian McQueen, <>, the dazed, slipshod lizard, and
    > seller of gorse for brooms, illumed:
    >
    > > Does anyone have ideas as to how I can enable this?
    > > I have Norton Antivirus/ antispam and Macafee Firewall
    > > Also. can't connect direct to various programme's help site
    > > (have to copy URL address and go direct to my browser (Internet
    > > Explorer)
    > > Many thanks
    > > Ian
    > > --
    > > Ian McQueen
    > > 159 Newport Road, Leyton
    > > London E10 6PG
    > > Tel: +44 (0)20 8926 1867
    > > Fax: +44 (0)20 8279 0128
    > > Mob: 07951 133521
    > > www.ian-mcqueen.co.uk
    > > Please visit my Website!

    > LOL
    >
    > You're going to regret ever having made that post Ian, and
    > for a very long time to come, matey!!

    :)

    John, Mar 4, 2005