Re: Unable to open weblinks in Outlook Express emails

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
    Start Web Browser

    OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
    Outlook Express

    Current Web Page Is Blank After Opening an Outlook-- URI
    from Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257136

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:56:29 GMT, in
    <xG_Vd.1470$>