Re: Unable to open ASP.NET project

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Somchai U., Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Somchai U.

    Somchai U. Guest

    Open same project on the same time?

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Aug 19, 2003

  2. Somchai U.

    Peter Guest

    Clarify something:
    Each workstation retrieves the project file form VSS to
    it's own local drive for opening the project

    One workstation can open the project successfully but not
    the other

    Either way is tried:
    - Keep opening one pc and failed to open on the other
    - Closed the project on the successful one but still
    failed to open on the other

    Peter, Aug 19, 2003