Re: unable to delete flash

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Michael Hatzis, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Hi Thomas,

    I haven't had any experiance with the 801 but some model you need to
    do a squeze to the flash after you delete it otherwise when you try
    and down load the new image theres not enough room, also is it a
    pcmcia flash card and does it have the hidden little read/write toggle
    switch???

    hope this is some help

    mike

    Michael Hatzis, Jul 9, 2003