Re: Unable to connect

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Liz, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Liz

    Liz Guest

    Please be informed that 24hhelpdesk is changing the nature of our
    supports, and for the time being, we are no longer accepting new clients.
    Thanks for choosing 24hhelpdesk and have a great day.

    Our support team is always available at
    en

    *Replying to this message will only cause delays in handling it.
    o O o O
    O O o o O
    o o O o
    o O o o