Re: um, does someone here just not like me?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Darma, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. Darma

    Darma Guest

    rock <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
    > and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
    > me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
    > e-mail....................

    That is ridiculous! Why would anyone from HERE send you a worm? Not
    many in this newsgroup like me either but this would definately be the
    last place I would suspect lol!

    Darma, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Darma

    Pikoro Guest

    C'me on, Dharma, where did you get this idea that people here don't like
    you?
    Although Greg is a pest, you are cool.
    Just post any question you need an answer to.
    Or post an answer like you just did.

    Pikoro, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Darma

    Darma Guest

    Pikoro, you know most ppl here like to pick on me but thats ok.
    When was Greg a pest? Is he still bothering you? lol.

    Darma

    Darma, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Darma

    Pikoro Guest

    When was Greg a pest?
    Always.
    I delete his dirty correspondence but from now on will forward it to you.
    It's unbelievable that you still didn't realize that he is...well, you
    know...

    Pikoro, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Darma

    Pikoro Guest

    Joke my eyes!
    That was really idiotic.
    Shame on you for posting that shit.

    Pikoro, Jul 23, 2003
  6. Darma

    Darma Guest

    OK Kath! Just don't pull the car over!! lol

    Darma, Jul 24, 2003
  7. Darma

    Darma Guest

    Pikoro, I'm sorry he was such a pest. You were right, I suspected what
    you were talking about....and he told me last night! lol

    Darma, Jul 24, 2003
  8. Darma

    Pikoro Guest

    Honest to God, I did receive dirty spam signed Greg.
    Don't ask me for proof because I deleted it, but couldn't help laughing my
    head off.
    LOL!!!

    Pikoro, Jul 24, 2003