Re: um, does someone here just not like me?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Ghost, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, rock
    <> wrote:

    > I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
    > and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
    > me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
    > e-mail.....................

    Anarchist... with a nick like that you imply that you should have better
    than average computer skills. If that were true, you would know more
    about viruses, worms, trojans, etc, and how they operate.

    It saddens me that someone showed you how to hide your email from bots,
    but did not teach you other things.

    Ghost, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Ghost

    RussS Guest

    bling bling :)

    RussS, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Ghost

    rock Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:35:57 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:

    >In article <>, rock
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> I just wanted to know, i have been sent virii to my excite account,
    >> and this is the only newsgroup i ever really post to, and it saddens
    >> me that someone here could or would even try to send a worm through
    >> e-mail.....................

    >Anarchist... with a nick like that you imply that you should have better
    >than average computer skills. If that were true, you would know more
    >about viruses, worms, trojans, etc, and how they operate.
    >
    >It saddens me that someone showed you how to hide your email from bots,
    >but did not teach you other things.

    yanno, it's funny, come in here to help, someone tries to sting ya,
    and all ya get is grief, sheez.......................
    as for what i know, well, is still learning, even though i've been
    working on computers far longer than most peeps been walking,,,
    even before bill came up with a windows for the general populace.
    yes, i know the horrors of dos memory management........
    as for bots, well, they are the reason i spoof my email, what, you
    think i was born yesterday or something, not me, hehehehehe...
    as for the virus file, what, ya think i don't have good antiviral
    protection..................and one that scans things as they are
    d/led...........
    look, i'm not stupid, and i am not angry, even as this may seem like a
    small rant, i took the name anarchist as a joke amongst my friends in
    excite at the old helpdesk.......as i was the one person who always
    said to follow the rules.......as for anything else, is just a
    name............samn as iiiirockiiii and rockster, all still me, just
    diden't like the way excites computer maimed what i wanted to be
    called.........geez, i just read this over, does sound like a rant...
    my apologies to the general community.....but i had to get this off my
    chest, no disrespect intended or inferred to any person or party

    rock, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Ghost

    Pikoro Guest

    Shit, man, if all you are looking for is affection, OK, I like you (since
    nobody else seems to like you).
    Now cut the bull...

    Pikoro, Jul 17, 2003