Re: Uhmurikuhs New Slaves

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Dec 26, 2010.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:49:23 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In a typically cynical move to lower labor costs, Uhmurikuhs for-profit prisons
    > use SLAVE LABOR to fill jobs...

    Don't you have any news? Prisoners have been working for their keep, in
    N.A., since before their was a U.S.A. :p

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come

    NormanM, Dec 26, 2010

  2. NormanM

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:53:27 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <npk02no6b8g6$>, NormanM pondered the
    > following:
    >> On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:49:23 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >> > In a typically cynical move to lower labor costs, Uhmurikuhs
    >> > for-profit

    >> prisons
    >> > use SLAVE LABOR to fill jobs...

    >> Don't you have any news? Prisoners have been working for their keep, in
    >> N.A., since before their was a U.S.A. :p
    >>

    > Your acceptance of prison slave labor is noted.

    Put me down for being in favor of it, too.

    Thanks!

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he stepped into the acceleration chamber.

    Dan C, Dec 27, 2010

  3. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 08:53:27 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> In message <npk02no6b8g6$>, NormanM pondered the
    >> following:

    >>> prisons
    >>>
    >>> Don't you have any news? Prisoners have been working for their
    >>> keep, in N.A., since before their was a U.S.A. :p
    >>>

    >> Your acceptance of prison slave labor is noted.

    > Put me down for being in favor of it, too.
    >
    > Thanks!

    Me also!!
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 27, 2010
  4. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Buffalo wrote:
    >>

    >> Dan C wrote:

    >>> Put me down for being in favor of it, too.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!

    >> Me also!!
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    > infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison,
    > right?

    Your ignorace to the relevency of this thread is amazing.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 27, 2010
  5. NormanM

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:00:48 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Buffalo wrote:
    >>

    >> Dan C wrote:

    >> the

    >>> Put me down for being in favor of it, too.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks!

    >> Me also!!
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    > infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison, right?

    Right.

    Better tighten up your tin-foil beanie a little.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he turned the launch key.

    Dan C, Dec 28, 2010
  6. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    > infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison,
    > right?

    Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep one person in prison each
    year?
    Thought not.
    Ignorant complainer.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 28, 2010
  7. Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ifb4q4$avi$-september.org>:

    >§nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Buffalo wrote:

    >>> Me also!!
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    >> infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison,
    >> right?

    >Your ignorace

    my what now?

    >to the relevency of this thread is amazing.
    >Buffalo

    i think its YOU who fail to comprehend the implications...

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 28, 2010
  8. Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ifbeir$r6f$-september.org>:

    >§nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    >> infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison,
    >> right?

    >Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep one person in prison

    each
    >year?
    >Thought not.
    >Ignorant complainer.
    >Buffalo

    so u think that these private prisons are going into buisness out of
    some sense of duty???
    they exist to make a PROFIT, you dolt.
    FFS!

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 28, 2010
  9. NormanM

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:52:10 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:00:48 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Buffalo wrote:

    >>> the

    >>> Me also!!
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    >> infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison,
    >> right?

    > Right.
    >
    > Better tighten up your tin-foil beanie a little.

    I think the problem is it's too tight. Better loosen it and let some
    blood flow back into your brain cell.

    Meat Plow, Dec 28, 2010
  10. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<ifbeir$r6f$-september.org>:
    >

    >> §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> Then you wont complain when the state finds you guilty of some small
    >>> infraction in order to fill an empty bunk in a for-profit prison,
    >>> right?

    >> Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep one person in prison
    >> each year?
    >> Thought not.
    >> Ignorant complainer.
    >> Buffalo

    > so u think that these private prisons are going into buisness out of
    > some sense of duty???
    > they exist to make a PROFIT, you dolt.
    > FFS!

    Answer the question. Do you know how much it costs the government each year
    to keep a prisoner in prison??
    Do you think the taxpayers should be footing that kind of bill?
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 29, 2010
  11. Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ife013$5dl$-september.org>:

    >§ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<ifbeir$r6f$-september.org>:

    small

    >>> Do you have any idea how much it costs to keep one person in prison
    >>> each year?
    >>> Thought not.
    >>> Ignorant complainer.
    >>> Buffalo

    >> so u think that these private prisons are going into buisness out of
    >> some sense of duty???
    >> they exist to make a PROFIT, you dolt.
    >> FFS!

    >Answer the question. Do you know how much it costs the government each

    year
    >to keep a prisoner in prison??

    depends on the state they reside in and the level of security. so
    theres sufficient variable involved ( u fukin doap) so as to render yer
    question rather meaningless.

    >Do you think the taxpayers should be footing that kind of bill?
    >Buffalo

    yes. if they dont like living in a SOCIETY with a modern form of
    government they should try myanmar or some other bannana republic.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 29, 2010
  12. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<ife013$5dl$-september.org>:
    >

    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> so u think that these private prisons are going into buisness out of
    >>> some sense of duty???
    >>> they exist to make a PROFIT, you dolt.
    >>> FFS!

    >> Answer the question. Do you know how much it costs the government
    >> each year to keep a prisoner in prison??

    > depends on the state they reside in and the level of security. so
    > theres sufficient variable involved ( u fukin doap) so as to render
    > yer question rather meaningless.
    >

    >> Do you think the taxpayers should be footing that kind of bill?
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > yes. if they dont like living in a SOCIETY with a modern form of
    > government they should try myanmar or some other bannana republic.

    Do you realize it is around $50,000 plus per prisoner/yr, overall?
    Did you know that it usually costs the taxpayer over one million dollars for
    each prisoner on death row due to appeals etc?
    So, yes, profit from prison would be welcome.
    Don't you agree?
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 29, 2010
  13. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > In message <iffc04$81a$-september.org>, "Buffalo"
    > pondered the following:
    >>

    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> depends on the state they reside in and the level of security. so
    >>> theres sufficient variable involved ( u fukin doap) so as to render
    >>> yer question rather meaningless.

    >>> yes. if they dont like living in a SOCIETY with a modern form of
    >>> government they should try myanmar or some other bannana republic.

    >> Do you realize it is around $50,000 plus per prisoner/yr, overall?

    > I'd moar beleive ye if ye poasted a CITE with that random figure.
    > Jus sayin, mon.
    >
    >> Did you know that it usually costs the taxpayer over one million
    >> dollars for each prisoner on death row due to appeals etc?

    > According to you...
    >
    >> So, yes, profit from prison would be welcome.

    > Incentivising the locking up of people is a slippery slope.
    >
    >> Don't you agree?
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Obviously not as I have read that this is a BAD idea. When you make it
    > PROFITABLE to incarcerate, you INCENTIVISE that action. The next step
    > is making it somehow palatable to the Uhmurkin sheeple so they
    > embrace the idea, as you so obviously have.

    Yes, I guess it is too hard for you to look up the costs or perhaps it
    doen't make any difference to you.
    Hell, then if you did, you might find out some facts that would bother you
    and you might, just might realize you are wrong.
    Either way, you mostly complain and blame others. Thank God for those that
    fought for your freedom, regardless of how you use and abuse it.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 29, 2010
  14. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > Buffalo wrote:
    >>

    >> §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> In message <iffc04$81a$-september.org>, "Buffalo"
    >>> pondered the following:

    >>> I'd moar beleive ye if ye poasted a CITE with that random figure.
    >>> Jus sayin, mon.

    >>> According to you...

    >>> Incentivising the locking up of people is a slippery slope.

    >>> Obviously not as I have read that this is a BAD idea. When you make
    >>> it PROFITABLE to incarcerate, you INCENTIVISE that action. The next
    >>> step is making it somehow palatable to the Uhmurkin sheeple so they
    >>> embrace the idea, as you so obviously have.

    >> Yes, I guess it is too hard for you to look up the costs or perhaps
    >> it doen't make any difference to you.

    > No, you fail, again, to understand that the burden of proof rests upon
    > *your* shoulders when you present some data you claim to be a *fact*.
    > IOW, its traditional to offer up a CITE to the relevant data.
    >
    >> Hell, then if you did, you might find out some facts that would
    >> bother you
    >> and you might, just might realize you are wrong.

    > I never made any claims as to the exact costs of incarceration, dimmy.
    > *You* made that point as being the lynchpin of your so-called
    > "argument".
    > ^_^
    >
    >> Either way, you mostly complain and blame others.

    > How am I forcing you to read my hand-crafted missives?
    >
    >> Thank God for those
    >> that
    >> fought for your freedom, regardless of how you use and abuse it.
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > Ah yes, the old tried & true standby knee-jerk response: a dash of
    > jingoism and ad-hom for flavor.
    > Kudos!
    >
    > <golf clap>
    >
    > P.S., do let me know when you formulate a coherent response to my
    > argument, mkay?

    Now I'm sure you do not understand English.
    Do you even care what the taxpayers have to pay to keep a person in prison
    or how much it actually costs to send someone to Death Row?
    No, because the actual cost would put big holes in your beliefs. It is your
    responsibility to know them, not mine.
    Quit refusing to take responsibility for your actions.

    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 29, 2010
  15. Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<ifgeqv$kl9$-september.org>:

    >§nühw¤£f wrote:
    >> Buffalo wrote:

    some

    government

    so

    republic.

    overall?

    make

    next

    they

    >>> Yes, I guess it is too hard for you to look up the costs or perhaps
    >>> it doen't make any difference to you.

    >> No, you fail, again, to understand that the burden of proof rests

    upon
    >> *your* shoulders when you present some data you claim to be a

    *fact*.
    >> IOW, its traditional to offer up a CITE to the relevant data.
    >>
    >>> Hell, then if you did, you might find out some facts that would
    >>> bother you
    >>> and you might, just might realize you are wrong.

    >> I never made any claims as to the exact costs of incarceration,

    dimmy.
    >> *You* made that point as being the lynchpin of your so-called
    >> "argument".
    >> ^_^
    >>
    >>> Either way, you mostly complain and blame others.

    >> How am I forcing you to read my hand-crafted missives?
    >>
    >>> Thank God for those
    >>> that
    >>> fought for your freedom, regardless of how you use and abuse it.
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> Ah yes, the old tried & true standby knee-jerk response: a dash of
    >> jingoism and ad-hom for flavor.
    >> Kudos!
    >>
    >> <golf clap>
    >>
    >> P.S., do let me know when you formulate a coherent response to my
    >> argument, mkay?

    >Now I'm sure you do not understand English.
    >Do you even care what the taxpayers have to pay to keep a person in

    prison
    >or how much it actually costs to send someone to Death Row?
    >No, because the actual cost would put big holes in your beliefs. It is

    your
    >responsibility to know them, not mine.
    >Quit refusing to take responsibility for your actions.
    >
    >Buffalo

    oooh! kittys got claws. no, tardlette, the responsibility is YOURS to
    show how cost should be a DECIDING factor in the dispensation of
    justice. or are you suggesting that only rich people deserve justice?

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 30, 2010
  16. NormanM

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Buffalo <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<ifgeqv$kl9$-september.org>:
    >

    >> §nühw¤£f wrote:

    >>> No, you fail, again, to understand that the burden of proof rests
    >>> upon *your* shoulders when you present some data you claim to be a
    >>> *fact*. IOW, its traditional to offer up a CITE to the relevant
    >>> data.

    >>> I never made any claims as to the exact costs of incarceration,
    >>> dimmy. *You* made that point as being the lynchpin of your so-called
    >>> "argument".
    >>> ^_^

    >>> How am I forcing you to read my hand-crafted missives?

    >>> Ah yes, the old tried & true standby knee-jerk response: a dash of
    >>> jingoism and ad-hom for flavor.
    >>> Kudos!
    >>>
    >>> <golf clap>
    >>>
    >>> P.S., do let me know when you formulate a coherent response to my
    >>> argument, mkay?

    >> Now I'm sure you do not understand English.
    >> Do you even care what the taxpayers have to pay to keep a person in
    >> prison or how much it actually costs to send someone to Death Row?
    >> No, because the actual cost would put big holes in your beliefs. It
    >> is your responsibility to know them, not mine.
    >> Quit refusing to take responsibility for your actions.
    >>
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > oooh! kittys got claws. no, tardlette, the responsibility is YOURS to
    > show how cost should be a DECIDING factor in the dispensation of
    > justice. or are you suggesting that only rich people deserve justice?

    I guess you don't care about facts and nothing will fix that. No, I will not
    bite.
    Play with others now.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Dec 30, 2010
  17. NormanM

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:09:25 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    >> Mr. Furry-wolf views himself as some kind of super hero protecting
    >> truth and justice. In reality he doesn't even own a computer.
    >>

    > And you[SLAP]

    Proof that truthful posts always hit their mark :)

    Meat Plow, Dec 30, 2010
  18. NormanM

    G. Morgan Guest

    §nühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >You traded away
    >your spines for a "comfortable life" where you dont ask the Oligarchs to be
    >accountable.

    What is the extent of your protest, posting copyrighted stuff all
    over Usenet?

    G. Morgan, Dec 30, 2010
  19. NormanM

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:19:04 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> And you[SLAP]

    >> Proof tha<SLAP>

    Monkey See - Monkey Do.

    Meat Plow, Dec 30, 2010
  20. Meat Plow <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    >On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:19:04 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:

    protecting

    >>> Proof tha<SLAP>

    >Monkey Sex - Monkey Dongs.