Re: Ubuntu is About to Drop Another Turd! Ubuntu 10.04

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Clogwog, Apr 29, 2010.

  1. Clogwog

    Clogwog Guest

    "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> schreef in bericht
    > On 4/29/2010 10:41 AM, Moshe wrote:
    >> Get ready people.
    >> Ubuntu 10.4 is about to plop out of Canonical's rectum.
    >>
    >> Of course since it's LTS it will be perfect.

    > Lame Tragic Slopware
    >

    >> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!

    > heh!
    >
    > Don't tell the Ubuntu sheeple... which are 1/2 of all Linux users. What a
    > joke.
    >

    >> Can't wait to watch the Ubuntu forums overload with bug reports.
    >> I'm getting my popcorn and beer ready as we speak.

    > The last version of that slopware elicited such testimonials as:
    >
    > "a seriously craptastic release"
    > "a horrible experience"
    > "rancid"
    > "a very bitter experience"
    > "the worst disappointment I have had in the last 4 years"
    > "no end of problems"
    > "major headache"
    > "a huge disappointment"
    > "I'm fed up"
    > "I finally gave up"

    lol ! and so true!!
    I installed the slopware in a VM, (VMware): "a horrible experience"
    - no sounddevice recognition
    ("a very bitter experience")
    - no Canon i320 printer
    ("major headache")
    - no automatic VMware tools, like windows
    ("a huge disappointment")
    - Firefox started and freezes and within 10 seconds, freeze_o_matic Ubuntu
    freezes completely!
    ("I'm fed up")
    I repeated this 3 times, same result!

    So "I finally gave up" and deleted this "seriously craptastic release" from
    disk!
    Clogwog, Apr 29, 2010