Re:Two clicks to shutdown?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by john, Dec 27, 2004.

  1. john

    john Guest

    >>thanks to why,berksposter,Soler,berend brandndsma.but I meant to turn off
    >>computer I have to click once on start,once on turnoff, and nothing
    >>happens.

    I have to do the same procedure again befor the computer turns off.

    john, Dec 27, 2004

  2. john

    why? Guest

    Re: Two clicks to shutdown?

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:58:32 -0000, john wrote:

    >>>thanks to why,berksposter,Soler,berend brandndsma.but I meant to turn off
    >>>computer I have to click once on start,once on turnoff, and nothing
    >>>happens.

    >I have to do the same procedure again befor the computer turns off.

    This is showing up as a new thread, in Agent at least. That's because
    there are no reference lines to last posts in the header.

    No need to start a new thread, and don't start new posts with Re: , you
    also changed your From line.

    >> Any clues ?

    If it's XP shutdown issues, now that you said nothing happens. Past
    posts in 24HSHD list several sites with good links such as -

    www.google.com

    http://www.theeldergeek.com/
    - http://www.theeldergeek.com/shutdown_issues_in_xp.htm

    http://www.aumha.org/