Re: TV Series on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by George Hernandez, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. There was a show way back... Nowhere Man a guy took 2 minutes to go to the
    head one night and when he came out, his entire world ...everybody he knew,
    everything he had, his family, his wife, everything was no longer his....
    all because of a picture he took that certain cloak and dagger people want

    I though it was a good show, for what I saw of it - didnt catch it every
    week and it was cancelled just when it was starting to get really good - He
    stopped giving a damn about being nice and started to become real hard assed
    because he justed his life back and he didnt care what he had to go through
    to get it - of course, in his current state, if he did get it back, it
    wouldnt matter much because he was no longer the person he used to be.

    "PsychoMan" <> wrote in message
    : Personally, I'd like to see the following series on DVD (Region 1):
    :
    : Seinfeld
    : The Flash
    : Smallville
    : Roswell (Season 1 & 2)
    :
    : Any news about these? If they are available on DVD already (in a region
    : different than #1), don't comment (I don't own a multi-region player).
    :
    : What are your picks?
    :
    : PM
    :
    :

    George Hernandez, Jul 11, 2003

  2. George Hernandez

    jayembee Guest

    "PsychoMan" <> wrote:

    > I'd also like to see "Moonlighting" and "Miami Vice".

    Right now, it's looking like Hell will get a hockey franchise
    before MIAMI VICE comes to DVD. Universal has been trying to
    make the numbers work, but the music clearance costs would be
    astronomical.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jul 12, 2003