Re: Turn off wireless if NIC is active

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack [MVP-Networking], Oct 7, 2009.

  1. Hi
    You can set the TCP/IP metrics of each computer to prefer the Wired
    connection when it is available.
    Individual computer Metrics, http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html
    Via Group Policy? See this discussion,
    http://www.petri.co.il/forums/showthread.php?t=36047