    I have to reboot it, I cringe, as I am always afraid it will never come
    back up
    , May 25, 2005

  2. me Guest

    I turn mine off usually once a week and let it rest. I always schedule a
    disk check during this time. Rest of the time the computer is left
    on--basically works as a night light for the living room so no one falls on
    anything. I personall don't think it makes much of a difference whether a
    computer is left on continually or turned off every night after everyone is
    finished. Personal choice I guess. The one time I absolutely would turn
    the computer off regardless is during a lightening storm or bad
    thunderstorm.
    me, May 25, 2005