Re: Turkey

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Nov 26, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Old Grinog and The USA.
    > To all you Brits, remember the 4th of July <g>

    Yes, it's good to remember what a wonderful nation we seeded.

    Shame it all went wrong....

    :)
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 26, 2009

  2. Desk Rabbit

    ian field Guest

    "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Old Grinog and The USA.
    >> To all you Brits, remember the 4th of July <g>

    > Yes, it's good to remember what a wonderful nation we seeded.
    >
    > Shame it all went wrong....
    >
    > :)

    It'll be under new management when China calls in its debt.
    ian field, Nov 26, 2009

  3. Desk Rabbit

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:20:50 -0000, "ian field"
    <> wrote:

    >"Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Old Grinog and The USA.
    >>> To all you Brits, remember the 4th of July <g>

    >> Yes, it's good to remember what a wonderful nation we seeded.
    >>
    >> Shame it all went wrong....
    >>
    >> :)

    >It'll be under new management when China calls in its debt.

    Oh yeah. I heard there would be hell to pay!
    joevan, Nov 26, 2009