Re: Turbo Tax

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Don, Jan 18, 2009.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    No problem here so far.

    --
    Don

    "David B. Mathews" <> wrote in message
    How about it, anyone running Turbo Tax yet on Vista 64 bit and is it
    updating properly?
    ===================
    "David B. Mathews" <> wrote in message
    Yesterday I installed Turbo Tax Deluxe on my Vista Ult. 64 computer without
    a hitch. Went to update the program and it wouldn't update. Got a window
    open that said unexpected error and a whole bunch of writing see picture.
    Spent hour on phone with Turbo tax people but they have never seen this
    error. I wonder if anyone else out there have it running ok on their Vista
    64 bit computer or had this error and was able to fix it. I can use the
    program but can't update or download state program or file efile online.
    Reloaded it on my 32 bit Vista laptop without a hitch but you know how it
    is. I got a program that don't work right and if possible I want to make it
    work.
    Don, Jan 18, 2009