Re: Tuesday Afternoon Show

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Dennis M. Hammes" wrote
    > Renay wrote:

    > >>Hey, Scotto!
    > >>
    > >>We're deep into a promotional campaign for my pal Renay's Nascar fan
    > >>art... unfortunately it doesn't translate to radio that well, but
    > >>wtf... check it out in the link below...

    > > actually, you're hosting the scan

    Actually /not/... only posting a /link/ to the scan that /you/ and someone
    else posted... heh.

    I suppose the link still works...

    > > of a
    > > commissioned illustration and I *so* hope you
    > > get really, really fucked for it!

    > He did.

    Some NASCAR lovin' bimbo here in Shadowville might bed down for a nice wall
    sized print of the drawing, perhaps... they /do/ love their heroes... heh.

    --
    "Mirror Twins" by Will Dockery:
    http://www.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio

    Recent poetry:
    http://blog.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio
    Will Dockery, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Dennis M. Hammes" wrote
    > > Renay wrote:
    > > > "Will Dockery" wrote

    > > > actually, you're hosting the scan

    > Actually /not/... only posting a /link/ to the scan that /you/ and someone
    > else posted... heh.
    >
    > I suppose the link still works...

    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1716/2160/320/compare.jpg

    Yep... heh.

    Will Dockery, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Will Dockery wrote:

    > Some NASCAR lovin' bimbo here in Shadowville might bed down for a nice wall
    > sized print of the drawing, perhaps... they /do/ love their heroes... heh.

    No wonder you sleep alone.

    --
    Dennis M. Hammes, Jan 26, 2006