Re: TSA's warning to the sheeple

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Dec 31, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:10:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Heres what your TSA overlords will do to you if you write stuff on your chest...
    >
    > A Charlottesville man who stripped down to his underwear at Richmond
    > International Airport to protest security-screening procedures was
    > charged with disorderly conduct Thursday, airport police said.
    > Airport police identified him as Aaron B. Tobey, 21. He told police he was a
    > student at the University of Cincinnati. The incident occurred at 2:17
    > p.m. at Checkpoint B, the busier of the airport's two checkpoints, said airport
    > spokesman Troy M. Bell.
    > Bell said police reported that when they arrived at the checkpoint, they found
    > Tobey, "absent of pants and shirt in full public view, exposing
    > language regarding the Fourth Amendment written on his chest and abdomen with
    > marker or crayon."
    > The message read, "Amendment 4: The right of the people to be secure against
    > unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated," Bell
    > said.
    > Many air travelers are upset by tough new, anti-terrorism screening procedures
    > in which they must choose between full-body scans by detectors
    > or pat-down searches.
    > http://www2.timesdispatch.com/member-center/share-this/print/?content=ar744888

    Good. The guy should now plead not guilty and request a jury trial.
    Make the county pay out the ass for the outrage.
    Not to mention having the county provide him with a lawyer.
    richard, Dec 31, 2010

  2. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:39:45 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:10:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Heres what your TSA overlords will do to you if you write stuff on your
    >> chest...
    >>
    >> A Charlottesville man who stripped down to his underwear at Richmond
    >> International Airport to protest security-screening procedures was
    >> charged with disorderly conduct Thursday, airport police said. Airport
    >> police identified him as Aaron B. Tobey, 21. He told police he was a
    >> student at the University of Cincinnati. The incident occurred at 2:17
    >> p.m. at Checkpoint B, the busier of the airport's two checkpoints, said
    >> airport spokesman Troy M. Bell.
    >> Bell said police reported that when they arrived at the checkpoint,
    >> they found Tobey, "absent of pants and shirt in full public view,
    >> exposing language regarding the Fourth Amendment written on his chest
    >> and abdomen with marker or crayon."
    >> The message read, "Amendment 4: The right of the people to be secure
    >> against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated," Bell
    >> said.
    >> Many air travelers are upset by tough new, anti-terrorism screening
    >> procedures in which they must choose between full-body scans by
    >> detectors or pat-down searches.
    >> http://www2.timesdispatch.com/member-center/share-this/print/?

    content=ar744888

    > Good. The guy should now plead not guilty and request a jury trial. Make
    > the county pay out the ass for the outrage. Not to mention having the
    > county provide him with a lawyer.

    One can only hope that one day the two of your are flying on the same
    767 at flight level 390 when an un-searched towel head sets off a couple
    ounces of PETN next to you.

    Meat Plow, Dec 31, 2010

  3. richard

    NotMe Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:39:45 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:10:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Heres what your TSA overlords will do to you if you write stuff on your
    >>> chest...
    >>>
    >>> A Charlottesville man who stripped down to his underwear at Richmond
    >>> International Airport to protest security-screening procedures was
    >>> charged with disorderly conduct Thursday, airport police said. Airport
    >>> police identified him as Aaron B. Tobey, 21. He told police he was a
    >>> student at the University of Cincinnati. The incident occurred at 2:17
    >>> p.m. at Checkpoint B, the busier of the airport's two checkpoints, said
    >>> airport spokesman Troy M. Bell.
    >>> Bell said police reported that when they arrived at the checkpoint,
    >>> they found Tobey, "absent of pants and shirt in full public view,
    >>> exposing language regarding the Fourth Amendment written on his chest
    >>> and abdomen with marker or crayon."
    >>> The message read, "Amendment 4: The right of the people to be secure
    >>> against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated," Bell
    >>> said.
    >>> Many air travelers are upset by tough new, anti-terrorism screening
    >>> procedures in which they must choose between full-body scans by
    >>> detectors or pat-down searches.
    >>> http://www2.timesdispatch.com/member-center/share-this/print/?

    > content=ar744888
    >>
    >> Good. The guy should now plead not guilty and request a jury trial. Make
    >> the county pay out the ass for the outrage. Not to mention having the
    >> county provide him with a lawyer.

    > One can only hope that one day the two of your are flying on the same
    > 767 at flight level 390 when an un-searched towel head sets off a couple
    > ounces of PETN next to you.

    Real world the TSA protocols DO NOT improve either safety or security. Most
    qualified engineers (you know folk like Ben Laden) or a really sharp high
    school AP science/chemistry student could go through the TSA process buck
    naked and still bring down an airliner. And no I won't go into the details
    of how it can be accomplished as there are ample quotes from security
    experts who are not associated with the TSA or the US government that it
    *can* be done.

    I'm waiting for the ACLU to get their hands on this one.
    NotMe, Dec 31, 2010
  4. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    §nühw¤£f wrote:
    [snip]
    > I think at some point somwon with the financial resources and
    > willpower will indeed take this matter all the way to the Supreme
    > Court and if we're lucky, things will change to restore our lost
    > civil liberties. ^_^

    The ones you personally fought and sacrificed so much for?? :) :) :) :)
    Buffalo
    Buffalo, Dec 31, 2010
  5. richard

    Disbelief Guest

    richard wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:10:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Heres what your TSA overlords will do to you if you write stuff on
    >> your chest...
    >>
    >> A Charlottesville man who stripped down to his underwear at Richmond
    >> International Airport to protest security-screening procedures was
    >> charged with disorderly conduct Thursday, airport police said.
    >> Airport police identified him as Aaron B. Tobey, 21. He told police
    >> he was a student at the University of Cincinnati. The incident
    >> occurred at 2:17
    >> p.m. at Checkpoint B, the busier of the airport's two checkpoints,
    >> said airport spokesman Troy M. Bell.
    >> Bell said police reported that when they arrived at the checkpoint,
    >> they found Tobey, "absent of pants and shirt in full public view,
    >> exposing
    >> language regarding the Fourth Amendment written on his chest and
    >> abdomen with marker or crayon."
    >> The message read, "Amendment 4: The right of the people to be secure
    >> against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated,"
    >> Bell
    >> said.
    >> Many air travelers are upset by tough new, anti-terrorism screening
    >> procedures in which they must choose between full-body scans by
    >> detectors
    >> or pat-down searches.
    >> http://www2.timesdispatch.com/member-center/share-this/print/?content=ar744888

    > Good. The guy should now plead not guilty and request a jury trial.
    > Make the county pay out the ass for the outrage.
    > Not to mention having the county provide him with a lawyer.

    Now you Yanks know what the rest of the world has to go through to fly to
    that paranoid, overfed horse-shit of a country of yours - and a bit extra.

    Before any passenger leaves for the land of the horse-shit, airlines have to
    send the personal details of all those on board, how they paid for their
    tickets, financial details and a few extras - so stop bloody bitching and
    just accept it *OR* better still, stay in that shit-hole of a country of
    yours if you don't like the searches...

    Cry babies!
    Disbelief, Dec 31, 2010
  6. richard

    NormanM Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:57:17 -0000, Disbelief wrote:

    > Before any passenger leaves for the land of the horse-shit, airlines have to
    > send the personal details of all those on board, how they paid for their
    > tickets, financial details and a few extras - so stop bloody bitching and
    > just accept it *OR* better still, stay in that shit-hole of a country of
    > yours if you don't like the searches...

    Funny thing is, I expect I could still board a Boeing 747 with weapon in
    hand, as I did in 1986, and not have to be searched, probed, or anything
    else like that.

    Of course, it was a special charter flight ...

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come
    NormanM, Jan 1, 2011
  7. richard

    WeReo_BoY Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:39:45 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:10:21 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Heres what your TSA overlords will do to you if you write stuff on your
    >>> chest...
    >>>
    >>> A Charlottesville man who stripped down to his underwear at Richmond
    >>> International Airport to protest security-screening procedures was
    >>> charged with disorderly conduct Thursday, airport police said. Airport
    >>> police identified him as Aaron B. Tobey, 21. He told police he was a
    >>> student at the University of Cincinnati. The incident occurred at 2:17
    >>> p.m. at Checkpoint B, the busier of the airport's two checkpoints, said
    >>> airport spokesman Troy M. Bell.
    >>> Bell said police reported that when they arrived at the checkpoint,
    >>> they found Tobey, "absent of pants and shirt in full public view,
    >>> exposing language regarding the Fourth Amendment written on his chest
    >>> and abdomen with marker or crayon."
    >>> The message read, "Amendment 4: The right of the people to be secure
    >>> against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated," Bell
    >>> said.
    >>> Many air travelers are upset by tough new, anti-terrorism screening
    >>> procedures in which they must choose between full-body scans by
    >>> detectors or pat-down searches.
    >>> http://www2.timesdispatch.com/member-center/share-this/print/?

    > content=ar744888
    >>
    >> Good. The guy should now plead not guilty and request a jury trial. Make
    >> the county pay out the ass for the outrage. Not to mention having the
    >> county provide him with a lawyer.

    > One can only hope that one day the two of your are flying on the same
    > 767 at flight level 390 when an un-searched towel head sets off a couple
    > ounces of PETN next to you.

    I would love to feel that wind gushing in my face WHooooooSHHHHH!!!!!
    WeReo_BoY, Jan 1, 2011