Re: TSA personell with criminal records?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 22, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:28:25 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Apparently they'll hire people with records of sex crimes :(
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/22-7
    >
    > Yikes...and they're searching kids.

    another fine example of very sloppy journalism. It's hard to say just what
    the writer is bitching about.

    richard, Nov 22, 2010

  2. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:00 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:28:25 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Apparently they'll hire people with records of sex crimes :(
    >>
    >> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/22-7
    >>
    >> Yikes...and they're searching kids.

    > another fine example of very sloppy journalism. It's hard to say just
    > what the writer is bitching about.

    Only if you're RtS and therefore have reading comprehension on a par with
    a five-year-old.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 23, 2010

  3. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:09:51 -0600, DUH-ane wrote:

    > NOTHING

    N-n-n-n-nineteen.

    Aardvark, Nov 23, 2010