  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    buttplug
    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2003

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003

    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2003

    JaR, Nov 10, 2003
  5. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fart Bubble

    butt... plug...
    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2003
  6. Jtyc

    Consultant Guest

    im sorry, are you looking for a spark plug?

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003
  7. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2003
  8. Jtyc

    Consultant Guest

    i can't hear you! i think he said he wants a spark plug? yeah, we got spark
    plugs

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003
  9. Jtyc

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > Fart Bubble

    > butt... plug...

    You are in a rut.
    JaR, Nov 10, 2003
  10. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > i can't hear you! i think he said he wants a spark plug? yeah, we got
    spark
    > plugs

    BUTT.... PLUG...
    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2003
  11. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > You are in a rut.

    buttplug
    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2003
  12. Jtyc

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I've found www.jcwhitney.com to be an excellent resource for high quality
    items. Also, if you prefer brick-and-mortar, you might have a Lappen's near
    you. They have very good prices, and their employees are very knowledgeable.
    Good luck!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 10, 2003
  13. Jtyc

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > buttplug

    Well, OK, if you say so....Hey consultant! I think he's looking for some
    spark plugs.
    JaR, Nov 10, 2003
  14. Jtyc

    Consultant Guest