Re: Try Doing A Google Search For Greg Carr On Google Groups

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kevin C Baer, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. Kevin C Baer

    Kevin C Baer Guest

    Hey, did you ever figure out what was going on with your Google results?

    Kevin Baer
    http://www.kevinbaer.net

    Kevin C Baer, Sep 15, 2008

  2. Kevin C Baer

    Greg Carr Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:17:52 -0700, Kevin C Baer <>
    wrote:

    >Hey, did you ever figure out what was going on with your Google results?
    >
    >Kevin Baer

    No but the problem appears over as far as the censorship is concerned.
    However
    http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q="marino specogla"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    Google
    Error

    Forbidden
    Your client does not have permission to get URL
    /groups?hl=en&q=%22marino%20specogla%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg from
    this server.

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&safe=off&q="elijah harper"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg

    Google
    Error

    Forbidden
    Your client does not have permission to get URL
    /groups?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22elijah%20harper%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    from this server

    So I can't tell for sure.

    They somehow have banned me from even using their Google Group search
    function and using Google Groups. They have never sent an email to me
    telling me why. They could be intimidated by HAMC, threatened by the
    Chinese govt, it could be because the homosexuals who work there don't
    like me or perhaps the Wiccans there. I have never heard of this
    happening to anyone in my entire life and I have been doing this hobby
    since before there was a Google. If I absolutely have to use Google
    Groups I will just use a computer at work but I have to admit it is a
    bit of a hassle. Not too surprising that one of my co-workers changed
    one of the three general purpose computers at work to start at
    www.cuil.com

    Thanks for your interest and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Let me
    know if you have an email address for a Google executive or tech.

    >http://www.kevinbaer.net
    >

    >Greg Carr wrote:

    The last time I checked I received 23,400 responses which seems
    correct. No explanation from Google about what the problem was.

    >>> What you have to say isn't worth retaining.

    >> If that is their opinion then they should mention that posts they
    >> don't find worth retaining won't be retained.
    >>
    >> The following is my sig file updated as of 10 Tamuz 5768:
    >>
    >> We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.
    >>
    >> Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...
    >>
    >> Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?
    >>
    >> Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php
    >>
    >> Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.
    >>
    >> I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
    >> but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
    >> 3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.
    >>
    >> I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.
    >>
    >> u8m854p98su072q3l8chiss3t0lcr0­ is a post of mine about the liar and police agent Gordon Sauck. It has been censored by Google Groups.
    >>
    >> Jonathon Gregory and Craig Wong are thieves and liars and smokers.They live at 344 E.Hastings St.
    >>
    >> I am no longer using Google as my default search engine and home page preferring instead to use AltaVista www.altavista.com.I find many more relevant results.

    The following is my sig file updated as of 12th of Elul, 5768 :

    ELECT DONA CADMAN Conservative candidate in North-Surrey.

[...]

    but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-298 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
    3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. Dave Reynolds still has a valid email but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

    I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.

    u8m854p98su072q3l8chiss3t0lcr0­ is a post of mine about the liar and police agent Gordon Sauck. It has been censored by Google Groups.

    Jonathon Gregory and Craig Wong are thieves and liars and smokers.They live at 344 E.Hastings St. They call and lie to Vancouver Police and the Landlord-Tenancy Branch.

    Mike Poirier is HA and works at DPS at 817 Denman St. This company is such a bunch of liars that besides stealing from ppl they claim to be 100% Cdn owned on their signs when in fact they are owned by a rich man in Seattle. You anti-semitic types might like to know the man is a Jew. Poirier is a liar and perjurer and he attacks ppl for no reason and then calls Vancouver Police if he loses.

    DPS 817 Denman St
    V6G 2L7 Canada
    (604) 681-8797
    (604) 684-0329 Fax

    Mailing Address
    P.O. Box 3055
    Vancouver, BC V6B 3X5 Canada
    Canada

    Mike Poirier – Regional Vice President of Operations

    He lives in Burnaby. Caucasian 5"8 in platform shoes.

    I am no longer using Google as my default search engine and home page preferring instead to use AltaVista www.altavista.com.

    This is just a line I typed to see if you would read it :)

    Greg Carr, Sep 15, 2008

  3. Kevin C Baer

    Darren Guest

    "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:17:52 -0700, Kevin C Baer <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hey, did you ever figure out what was going on with your Google results?
    >>
    >>Kevin Baer

    > No but the problem appears over as far as the censorship is concerned.
    > However
    > http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q="marino specogla"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    > Google
    > Error
    >
    > Forbidden
    > Your client does not have permission to get URL
    > /groups?hl=en&q=%22marino%20specogla%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg from
    > this server.
    >
    > http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&safe=off&q="elijah harper"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    >
    > Google
    > Error
    >

    > Forbidden
    > Your client does not have permission to get URL
    > /groups?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22elijah%20harper%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    > from this server

    Naughty boy. You are searching with the "safe=off". Looking at porn, were
    you?

    > So I can't tell for sure.

    I can.

    > They somehow have banned me from even using their Google Group search
    > function and using Google Groups.

    No, Google has banned you from using Google groups because "This account has
    been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use"

    Go to this page.

    http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/35fe40bce617a2f7?hl=en

    Now click on where it says "View Profile" (your profile).

    You have been banished from Google groups, because you violated the Google
    Groups Terms Of Use.

    > They have never sent an email to me
    > telling me why. They could be intimidated by HAMC, threatened by the
    > Chinese govt, it could be because the homosexuals who work there don't
    > like me or perhaps the Wiccans there.

    No, it was probably the numerous people you have stalked and bothered who
    complained about your abuse of them that got you banned.

    [dribble deleted]

    Darren, Sep 15, 2008
  4. Kevin C Baer

    Greg Carr Guest

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:15:57 -0700, "Darren" <>
    wrote:

    >"Greg Carr" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:17:52 -0700, Kevin C Baer <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hey, did you ever figure out what was going on with your Google results?
    >>>
    >>>Kevin Baer

    >> No but the problem appears over as far as the censorship is concerned.
    >> However
    >> http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q="marino specogla"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    >> Google
    >> Error
    >>
    >> Forbidden
    >> Your client does not have permission to get URL
    >> /groups?hl=en&q=%22marino%20specogla%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg from
    >> this server.
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&safe=off&q="elijah harper"&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    >>
    >> Google
    >> Error
    >>

    >> Forbidden
    >> Your client does not have permission to get URL
    >> /groups?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22elijah%20harper%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg
    >> from this server

    >Naughty boy. You are searching with the "safe=off". Looking at porn, were
    >you?

    The only porn I see is a pop-up once every 6 months and walking by the
    porn shops on Granville St. I have no interest in it and think it
    should be illegal.

    >> So I can't tell for sure.

    >I can.
    >
    >> They somehow have banned me from even using their Google Group search
    >> function and using Google Groups.

    >No, Google has banned you from using Google groups because "This account has
    >been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use"
    >
    >Go to this page.
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/35fe40bce617a2f7?hl=en

    Google
    Error

    Forbidden
    Your client does not have permission to get URL
    /group/van.general/msg/35fe40bce617a2f7?hl=en from this server

    >Now click on where it says "View Profile" (your profile).
    >
    >You have been banished from Google groups, because you violated the Google
    >Groups Terms Of Use.

    No I didn't.

    >> They have never sent an email to me
    >> telling me why. They could be intimidated by HAMC, threatened by the
    >> Chinese govt, it could be because the homosexuals who work there don't
    >> like me or perhaps the Wiccans there.

    >No, it was probably the numerous people you have stalked and bothered who
    >complained about your abuse of them that got you banned.

    Really? Then how come I still have my gmail account? I have never
    stalked anyone in my entire life. If you have proof otherwise contact
    your fav law enforcement agency.

    Tony Beck is a alky, liar and thief and thug and HA.

    Sunny Virk is a self loathing adulterer and liar.

    Chris Kaulbeck is a liar and thief as is Collette Babinszki

    Dave Reynolds, Craig Wong, Jonathon Gregory are all thieves and liars
    as is Mike Poirier who is also HA and a perjurer.

    >[dribble deleted]

    Thanks for your drivel. Keep reading everything I post for the rest of
    your life.

    Greg Carr, Sep 15, 2008
  5. Kevin C Baer

    Guest

    On Sep 14, 10:50 pm, "Darren" <> wrote:
    > "Greg Carr" <> wrote in message

    > > On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:15:57 -0700, "Darren" <>
    > > wrote:

    > >>"Greg Carr" <> wrote in message

    > >>Naughty boy. You are searching with the "safe=off". Looking at porn, were
    > >>you?

    > > The only porn I see is a pop-up once every 6 months and walking by the
    > > porn shops on Granville St. I have no interest in it and think it
    > > should be illegal.

    > >>I can.

    > >>No, Google has banned you from using Google groups because "This account
    > >>has
    > >>been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use"

    > >>Go to this page.

    > >>http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/35fe40bce617a2f7?hl=en

    > > Google
    > > Error

    > Try signing out of yourwww.google.comaccount and then try the link below
    > again and click on your profile:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/van.general/msg/35fe40bce617a2f7?hl=en
    >
    > YOU ARE BANNED.
    >
    > > Forbidden
    > > Your client does not have permission to get URL
    > > /group/van.general/msg/35fe40bce617a2f7?hl=en from this server

    > Like I said, you have been banned from Google groups.
    >
    > >>Now click on where it says "View Profile" (your profile).

    > >>You have been banished from Google groups, because you violated the Google
    > >>Groups Terms Of Use.

    > > No I didn't.

    > Oh yes, you did. Can someone else help explain this to Mr. Greg Carr? He
    > just doesn't get it.

    > >>No, it was probably the numerous people you have stalked and bothered who
    > >>complained about your abuse of them that got you banned.

    > > Really? Then how come I still have my gmail account?

    > I suppose your gmail account will be next.
    >
    > > I have never
    > > stalked anyone in my entire life. If you have proof otherwise contact
    > > your fav law enforcement agency.

    > I think people have already done that.
    >
    > [dribble deleted]- Hide quoted text -

    Oh Greg, oh Greg, oh Greg….
    Even you cannot be THAT delusional. Yes, you are banned and yes,
    people think are an asshole and yes, a sex change takes time to heal
    as there are now new bumps and curves to contend with.
    But let us go to back to one of the items in your un-Godly long 'sig
    file'.
    Now you want your car back? Really? Well, you should go get it. There
    have been very clear instructions left with the owners of that
    Firestone that they will call myself and others the second you show up
    to claim it. You see, some people will actually help out keeping scum
    like you at bay. Myself? I would simply love nothing more than to
    drown you in your own piss and vomit. I know this to you is nothing
    more than a passing thought but hey, we can all wish, right?
    So get your car Greg, nothing would please us more. You see Greg,
    sometimes it is really worth while to wait, good things can happen. In
    your case, it certainly has been interesting to say the least. So who
    are you going to blame now, Greg? Certainly not yourself! Why, that
    just would not seem right! I mean, the car is yours, right? If you pay
    the repair bill and subsequent storage fees than I guess you should
    have it! And then what? A phone call here, a text message there and
    golly gee, something happens. An upstanding person like you suddenly
    having the living shit beat out of him? My oh my!

    Yes, I know. It does not seem fair does it? I mean, after all the
    wonderful things you have said and done for people over the years it
    would make sense that something good should happen. You believe in God
    Greg? Of course you do! But, how would it make you feel to know that
    your ‘God’ is nothing more than a poorly constructed myth made up by
    man to suppress the masses? But you already knew that you sly dog. I
    also want good things Greg, and the one really good thing I want is to
    see you dead. Is this too much to ask? Not really, but again, we can
    only wish like I said before. But I am not the only one Greg. Oh no,
    there area great many people here that would love nothing more than to
    watch, participate and in some cases would even pay to see and have
    you beaten to death, including your parents! How sad is that? But
    again, you think your smarter, and can deal with these people through
    lies, smear tactics and puffing up your ego through the plagiarism of
    other peoples work. What a sad, worthless, pathetic creature you are
    Greg. Not only have you proven that you are nothing short of a
    twisted, pathelogical liar and hypocrite with the added bonus of being
    butt fucking ugly, but you are parasitic to those around you. You
    always have to leach unto someone that has done something with their
    life and try to ruin it. Why? Because you can’t. You live to lie,
    cheat, steal and decieve because that is all you know.Your parents
    knew that you were the anti-christ moments after you were farted into
    this world and spent years trying to figure out where they fucked
    up.You simply cannot grasp the concept that you are destined to a
    short life, and that you have pretty much pissed most of it away.

    Go get that car, Greg. For humanity it may the best thing you can do.

    , Sep 16, 2008