RE: trusting of NT to windows 2003 server.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    here is an another problem on trusting.
    We have 3 different site and site X as PDC, site Y as DC and site Z as
    DC.
    we bought additional 3 new servers and distuributed it to different
    sites
    which will trust to site X or to PDC. I already trusted the new server
    on
    site Y to site X, now, user from site Y could access the object name on
    site
    X. But on site Z, I couldn't establish trusting on site X.

    here is the procedure I've done.

    1. I copied the trusting porcedure on Z to Y.
    2. checked the LMHOST and DNS.so far it propagate.

    the problem is I already trusted site Z the domain to site x but i
    couldn't
    access the object access.

    "Vinci" wrote:

    > I have a problem on trusting of domain (NT to domain 2003 server)

    object
    > could not found after trusting. I already trusted both server but the

    problem
    > is it could validate. I performed all the work around suggested by
    > microsoft(lmhost, and checked the password and I also set zone

    transfer to

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005