Re: Truly Scrumptious

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BasketCase, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. BasketCase

    BasketCase Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > Just back from seeing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Palladium.

    I saw a clip of that on the news when they were having trouble with the car.

    > /blown away :-D
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    ---

    BasketCase, Aug 21, 2003

  2. BasketCase

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:

    >> Just back from seeing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Palladium.

    > I saw a clip of that on the news when they were having trouble with
    > the car.

    No trouble tonight, but the whole thing is very ambitious, engineering-wise.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 21, 2003

  3. BasketCase

    Patrick Guest

    Sentient Fluid wrote:
    > "BasketCase" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >>> Just back from seeing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Palladium.

    >> I saw a clip of that on the news when they were having trouble with
    >> the car.

    > The news was having trouble with the car? :D

    No, the car was having trouble with newsssssssssssssssssssssssss :(

    Patrick, Aug 21, 2003