Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. Winged wrote:

    > Ari Silverstein wrote:
    >> On 27 Nov 2005 16:08:48 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:
    >>

    >>>The authors of a free
    >>>program have exactly ZERO duty or responsibility

    >> That's not true. Just b/c the program is free does not mean that the
    >> authors are devoid of some social responsibility for its operation.

    > Dang, you mean they passed a law somewhere when I wasn't looking that I
    > have to be socially responsible....Someones been smoking wayyyy tooooo

    Your vision problems must have been coma induced because there's a boat
    load of laws that define and dictate social responsibility. Roughly all of
    them.

    But don't let little things like facts get in the way of a mindless rant,
    ok?

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 29, 2005