Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Jeremy wrote:

    > "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> They owe people exactly what they say they'll provide.
    >>

    > Agreed. Read their Terms and then come back and tell us if they violated
    > them.

    Nobody ever said they did. A flaw was discovered and corrected. Just like
    they SHOULD be. But nemo seems to think this sort of thing is something
    special when it's really just the way reputable software vendors do things.

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    nemo_outis Guest

    > Jeremy wrote:
    >
    >> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> They owe people exactly what they say they'll provide.
    >>>

    >> Agreed. Read their Terms and then come back and tell us if they
    >> violated them.

    > Nobody ever said they did. A flaw was discovered and corrected. Just
    > like they SHOULD be. But nemo seems to think this sort of thing is
    > something special when it's really just the way reputable software
    > vendors do things.

    Ahh, we've now come full circle. Having had your asinine arguments about
    product liability and other legal nonsense utterly destroyed, you're now
    left with nothing but your outraged sense of self-indulgent entitlement.
    But, no, crybaby, neither Truecrypt or anyone else in this world owes you
    what you so undeservingly crave.

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    nemo_outis Guest

    > Jeremy wrote:
    >
    >> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> They owe people exactly what they say they'll provide.
    >>>

    >> Agreed. Read their Terms and then come back and tell us if they
    >> violated them.

    > Nobody ever said they did. A flaw was discovered and corrected. Just
    > like they SHOULD be. But nemo seems to think this sort of thing is
    > something special when it's really just the way reputable software
    > vendors do things.

    Nobody ever said they did?

    It seems as this thread goes on you retract, deny, or weasel out of more
    and more of the silly things you've said. I've lost track of your
    backtracking - maybe you could recapitulate and see if there is anything at
    all left of your original position?

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Nov 28, 2005