Re: Truecrypt 4.1

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Jeremy wrote:

    > "nemo_outis" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Caveat emptor. And all the more so when the "emptor" has paid nothing.
    >> No,

    > Well said.
    >
    > Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . . :)

    Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
    conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
    place?

    Borked Pseudo Mailed, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    nemo_outis Guest

    Borked Pseudo Mailed <> wrote in

    > Jeremy wrote:
    >

    >> "nemo_outis" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Caveat emptor. And all the more so when the "emptor" has paid nothing.
    >>> No,

    >> Well said.
    >>
    >> Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . . :)

    > Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
    > conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
    > place?

    Your incomprehension has plumbed new depths of mental numbness. Even
    outright sarcasm passes you unnoticed.

    Every cent you paid for Truecrypt will be cheerfully refunded if you're
    dissatisfied. Lucky you - that's a better guarantee than you get with
    commercial programs.

    Getting it yet, dimwit?

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Borked Pseudo Mailed

    Jeremy Guest

    "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <> wrote in message
    > Jeremy wrote:
    >

    >> "nemo_outis" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Caveat emptor. And all the more so when the "emptor" has paid nothing.
    >>> No,

    >> Well said.
    >>
    >> Perhaps the critic could sue to get back what he paid for it . . . :)

    > Why do you ASSume anyone wants anything back? Have you lost track of the
    > conversation, or did you never really grasp the gist of it in the first
    > place?

    The only thing that I "ASSume" is that you are ignorant of the definition of
    "sarcasm," or that you are indeed an asshole.

    Jeremy, Nov 28, 2005