Re: true or false?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by sport, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. sport

    sport Guest

    Fat 32 can see ntfs !!

    sport, Sep 2, 2003

  2. sport

    sport Guest

    You mean recheck my computer?

    C drive is FAT32
    D drive is NTFS

    work fine for me.

    sport, Sep 4, 2003

  3. sport

    Guest

    use service pack 5 or above,

    On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 16:25:22 GMT, "sport" <> wrote:

    >You mean recheck my computer?
    >
    >C drive is FAT32
    >D drive is NTFS
    >
    >work fine for me.
    >

    >"Billy" <> wrote in message
    >> You might want to recheck your source.
    >>
    >> "sport" <> wrote in message
    >> > Fat 32 can see ntfs !!
    >> >

    >> > "Adam Ross" <> wrote in message

    >> talking 2

    , Sep 6, 2003
  4. sport

    EthanStyle Guest

    agreed, they really didn't tackel this issue well until win2000 came
    out but service pack 6 is your best bet.

    rob
    http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/

    EthanStyle, Sep 6, 2003
  5. sport

    natural_4u Guest

    I was confused..

    Just trying to say that my computer with Win XP has two HDD... the first "c
    drive" with FAT32 and the second "D drive" NTFS. I transfer file between the
    two all the time. Up until last Christmas I didn't realize that was
    possible.

    natural_4u, Sep 9, 2003