    moe Guest

    thanks for the advise,but, it didn't delete the trojan; my anti-virus still
    detects it. I'll keep searching
    moe, Sep 29, 2004

  2. moe

    Builder? Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. moe

    The Tech Guy Guest

    If u have a virus/trojan and have windows ME or XP
    u have to disable system restore as they virus will hide in their and
    reinfect your pc
    click here to disable system restore

    Jason

    For all your Spyware, Adware, Virus Removal & File Sharing tools
    http://www.supportcave.com/spy-sweeper.html

    The Tech Guy, Sep 29, 2004
  4. Was this the Coolwebsearch Trojan.

    Once you have disabled the restore the Trojan will not reinstall.

    How long can you run a P.C without the recover disabled.

    At some time you have to re enable the recover in which case the Trojan will
    be back

    noreply@invalid, Sep 29, 2004
  5. moe

    Jason Guest

    to get rid of coolwebsearch

    http://www.supportcave.com/Coolwebsearch.html

    --
    Jason

    Adware Spyware Removal - Scan your PC Absolutely FREE
    http://www.supportcave.com/

    Jason, Sep 29, 2004