Re: Tripods

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Dyer-Bennet, Nov 12, 2012.

  1. Eric Stevens <> writes:

    > On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:02:05 -0500, wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone suggest a decent mini-tripod for a pro-sumer camera? I'll be using it
    >>with a Fujifilm HS30EXR and while I want small, so I can put it in the case, I
    >>want sturdy too. Thanks.

    > You might find
    > http://reallyrightstuff.com/items.aspx?code=tripods&key=cat worth
    > looking at. I have no idea of their prices.

    Their stuff is great, but quite expensive. I spent just under $900 the
    other year upgrading my tripod head and mounting plates (on the same
    legs I've used since 1982). They're one of the players in VERY serious
    support gear.
    Dragaera: http://dragaera.info

    David Dyer-Bennet, Nov 12, 2012