RE: Trial Version Download

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?TGFuZQ==?=, May 24, 2005.

  1. So, you think the problem was fixed soon???.. One or two days??
    =?Utf-8?B?TGFuZQ==?=, May 24, 2005

  2. the first problem seem to ahve been fixed now. But i dont think its email
    anyone with the download link or code? or is that just me?
    =?Utf-8?B?b3B0aW1hZGFt?=, May 25, 2005

  3. optimadam wrote:
    > the first problem seem to ahve been fixed now. But i dont think its
    > email anyone with the download link or code? or is that just me?

    As far as I understand, it may take one to two hours to get the confirmation
    email, just be patient :)

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa
    Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 25, 2005
  4. Well, I've tried several times and gotten an email several times... Not one
    of those emails contained any sort of links or anything of the variety...
    Not sure what is going on... Headers claim that lines were larger then smtp
    standard and were chopped...

    Now, when I try I don't get any email at all.

    This is pretty sad, how hard is it to craft an automated program that sends
    legal line lengths?

    =?Utf-8?B?bHVjaw==?=, May 25, 2005
  5. Well,

    (I have tried for days)
    I got on the web site this morning.
    Got my email.
    Downloaded and burned a cd.
    Now waiting for my hardware to come in. (today)

    have hope it's coming!

    --
    Remove the .rem to write me.

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=, May 25, 2005
  6. super success for me . downloaded, burned and installed. WORKING GREAT,
    all updates and all tools working 100%, all drivers from asus working on
    Pad2-e deluxe motherboard. sata working fine by itself no extra driver needed.
    after waiting and some bitching about getting download sure glad it worked.
    downloaded late at night,10pm est.
    even canon printer working,how i don't know but it is.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXMgcG93ZWxs?=, May 25, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TGFuZQ==?=

    bosshogg Guest

    Hey I had same prob...

    Sent it to an hotmail or similar account

    That will work

    bosshogg, May 26, 2005