Re: transparency printing

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Don Stauffer, Sep 22, 2003.

  1. Don Stauffer

    Don Stauffer Guest

    Yes, you can buy inkjet compatible transparency paper. It is usually
    (like the laser variant) used to make 8.5 x 11 transparencies for
    projecting with 'overhead' projectors. This stuff takes pretty good
    resolution. If you have a setting that applies more ink, to make
    'darker' or 'heavier' print, use it for this material. The inkjet stuff
    gets pretty pricey, but laser transparency material is not too bad. You
    might consider having a place like Kinkos print you out a copy of your
    image on the stuff if you only need one or two images printed.

    --
    Don Stauffer in Minnesota

    Don Stauffer, Sep 22, 2003