    ones from the old PC.

    Many thanks

    Dee
    Deebrief, Jul 14, 2009

  2. Deebrief

    - Bobb - Guest

    "Deebrief" <> wrote in message
    news:c967m.3$2...
    >I have managed to move over everything to my new PC on Vista.
    > However I cannot seem to fathom out how to move over all the folders and
    > sub ones from the old PC.
    > Dee

    Need info:
    What mail program are you using ?
    What version of that program on old PC - what version on new PC ?
    was "old PC" Vista ? XP ? Win98 etc
    Where IS the old email /folders - on old PC ? ( so would copy over network
    ?)
    Or on CD/DVD ?
    - Bobb -, Jul 15, 2009

  3. Deebrief

    Deebrief Guest

    Re: Transferring e mail sub folders over to new PC

    And thanks for the reply.

    Old system on XP, new one on Vista.

    Running old one on Outlook Express, new one on Windows mail .

    Hope htis helps !!!!!!!!
    Deebrief, Jul 16, 2009
  4. Deebrief

    Paul Guest

    Deebrief wrote:
    > And thanks for the reply.
    >
    > Old system on XP, new one on Vista.
    >
    > Running old one on Outlook Express, new one on Windows mail .
    >
    > Hope htis helps !!!!!!!!

    Import messages into Windows Mail from Outlook Express
    (Windows XP Outlook Express --> Vista Windows Mail)

    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/53e5df86-5ffb-43cf-a0c8-164e3fe7994f1033.mspx

    The key is "Import mail from an OE6 store directory".

    Paul
    Paul, Jul 16, 2009