Re: Transfering Outlook Express files to a new machine?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Complete Clone Backup OE
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm

    OLEXP How to Backup and Restore Outlook Express Blocked
    Senders List and Other Mail Rules
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;276511

    On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:08:54 +0100, in
    <SueJa.7844$>