Re: Transfering Outlook Express files to a new machine?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Nightstalker, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Nightstalker

    Nightstalker Guest

    On original computer (from Outlook Express):

    File > Export > Address Book , Messages

    On second computer (from Outlook Express):

    File > Import > ...

    Nightstalker, Jun 22, 2003