  1. Somchai U.

    Somchai U. Guest

    As I know. There is no transcript for training. Only transcript for tests is
    available. You can print the later on your secure MCP member site. But I
    think there is no "hours".

    Somchai

    Somchai U., Oct 2, 2003

  2. Somchai U.

    Lady Guest

    You're right, the MCP transcript doesn't contain hours... just the date of
    each Microsoft test you have passed.

    Someone at the college, however, will be able to decide how many credit
    hours you will receive.

    Some colleges even post applicable credit hours for each test on their
    websites.

    Lady, Oct 2, 2003