    They are usefull to see how you re at answering questions. Heres a tip I got
    from this group, dont review your answers as you get a feel for the
    questions and end up knowing the answers from the 1st few words. Then you
    dont benifit from them. I hope this helps and good luck.

    Barry Anderson.

    BARRY ANDERSON, Dec 11, 2006

  2. I did all 300 practice questions for MeasureUp (customized test). I think
    that helped me pass the 270-72.. It made me study and look up the questions
    I got wrong. When I took it I got like 198 of 300 right haha

    Keith Chilton, Dec 11, 2006

  3. I was Transcenders all the time, and I see Barry is actually listening
    to my advice! :) It is a very good resource to use to simulate an
    actual exam.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,