Re: Transcender vs SelfTest vs...others

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Blackmetal, Jan 22, 2007.

  1. Blackmetal

    Blackmetal Guest

    As I have said in some other times in these newsgroups, the style and format
    of the MeasureUp practice test are the most similar to the real exams. If
    you get the MeasureUp test, you will have a preview of what the real exam
    is, talking in terms of the question presentation

    Blackmetal, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Blackmetal

    wb Guest

    I passed it with Transcender. But, I didn't feel as well prepared as thought
    I should have. Transcender was scoring me 100% consistently, I did not get
    100% on the actual exam. My feeling is, that if you can get all the questions
    on the Transcender correclty, and those are the only ones you get on the MS
    test - you will pass with minimum. But, you will pass. I was above minimum
    but not as high as I would have liked.

    Picked up the ExamCram2 book for 316, thanks for the advice. It's a good
    book I think for the next exam.

    wb

    wb, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Blackmetal

    Blackmetal Guest

    You're right WB because when you are doing your practice test, there comes
    the moment when you just by reading the beginning of the question, you know
    the answer, because you have been repeating the same tests and eventually,
    you will get a 100% in your practice tests, but not necessarily will
    reflect the actual results.

    good luck

    Blackmetal, Feb 2, 2007