Re: Transcender and 70-315

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by NoOne, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. NoOne

    NoOne Guest

    70-315 was my first test. I used transcender, the exam cram book, and MSDN.
    I've been doing ASP.NET for quite a while also. I got in the 800s for the
    three tests from transcender. I passed the real exam with a 904. You are
    probably ready.

    For me, I would say transcender was about the same as the real test.

    NoOne, Dec 2, 2003

  2. NoOne

    Rocky78Del Guest

    Rocky78Del, Dec 5, 2003

  3. NoOne

    Brian Guest

    I just took 70-315. I passed. I felt the actual exam
    was much harder than the practice tests from Transcender.

    Brian, Dec 19, 2003
  4. NoOne

    Eric Guest

    Eric, Dec 22, 2003