Re: Training School...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by byrdland, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. byrdland

    byrdland Guest

    Hello!!

    As a Microsoft Trainer myself in SOuth Florida but from Chicago, I am
    sending my son to Micro-Train in Lombard. They are also in downtown
    Chicago and other areas.

    I checked them out very thoroghly and liked what I saw.

    Good Luck

    Trainer

    byrdland, Oct 16, 2003

  2. byrdland

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Hello!!

    Howdy!

    > As a Microsoft Trainer myself in SOuth Florida but from Chicago, I am
    > sending my son to Micro-Train in Lombard. They are also in downtown
    > Chicago and other areas.

    Just teach your son yourself, and print him up a nice purdy diploma you can
    give him when he graduates your rigorous training program.

    > I checked them out very thoroghly and liked what I saw.

    Do hot chicks work there?

    > Good Luck
    > Trainer

    I don't need no stinkin' luck! My daddy taught me networking!

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 16, 2003