    passing MCDST?

    Regarrds,
    Manoj

    Manoj Gaind, Dec 22, 2006

  2. I am a fan of Microsoft Press material
    (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/default.mspx), as well as
    Transcender practice exams (http://www.transcender.com). You can never
    go wrong with good old hands on experience! Have access to a Windows XP
    Professional SP2 with Microsoft Office XP and/or 2003. As you have
    found, you also have this as well as numerous newsgroups to ask any
    question concerning your studies. We are here to help. Good luck!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Manoj Gaind

    Manoj Gaind Guest

    Hi Michael,

    Thanks for the advice, looking forward to getting my hands on the books.

    Regards,
    Manoj

    Manoj Gaind, Dec 22, 2006