Re: trailer trash

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Damian, Sep 30, 2006.

  1. Damian

    Damian Guest

    Heather wrote:
    > "Borked Pseudo Mailed" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> just **** off out of the virus groups and take the rest of the a.u.k
    >> scum with you

    > Keerist, you dickhead!! You had to repeat that nauseating crap!! Try
    > sending it to those idiots at auk next time......not just to the AV
    > groups.
    >
    > I will now add YOU to my killfile because you are an IDIOT!!
    >
    > HF

    Oopsies. You forgot too. Here, you don't need to thank me, but I posted it
    to AUK for you.

    Damian, Sep 30, 2006

  2. On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:33:22 -0700, Damian attempted to confuse the issue
    further by squeaking:
    > Heather wrote:
    >> "Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote
    >>>
    >>> just **** off out of the virus groups and take the rest of the a.u.k
    >>> scum with you

    >> Keerist, you dickhead!! You had to repeat that nauseating crap!! Try
    >> sending it to those idiots at auk next time......not just to the AV
    >> groups.
    >>
    >> I will now add YOU to my killfile because you are an IDIOT!!
    >>
    >> HF

    > Oopsies. You forgot too. Here, you don't need to thank me, but I posted it
    > to AUK for you.

    Oooooh, she's gonna killfile an anonymous remailer! Borked is DOOMED, I
    tell you! _DOOMED_!

    Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
    The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
    Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
    Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
    George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
    and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <> on
    outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
    "Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
    their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
    pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
    You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
    by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
    obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
    information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
    You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
    different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

    "Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
    coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
    are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
    way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
    that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
    to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
    choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

    "What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
    -- in MID: <>

    Demon Lord of Confusion, Sep 30, 2006