RE: Trading wanted.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. What Do u need t import or export

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=, Apr 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Apr 1, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ejpLYj$FEHA.1128
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > you know damn right
    >

    > "Ashii" <Melbourne, Australia> wrote in message
    >> What Do u need t import or export

    May I speak with Abtar?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ejpLYj$FEHA.1128
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> you know damn right
    >>

    >> "Ashii" <Melbourne, Australia> wrote in message
    >>> What Do u need t import or export

    > May I speak with Abtar?

    you called Sir?

    Important Links Ranked In Order of Relevance:
    ---
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    --
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows 2000 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    kerpal?

    Consultant, Apr 1, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uY3HHr$FEHA.700
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > kerpal?
    >

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in news:ejpLYj$FEHA.1128
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > you know damn right
    >> >

    >> > "Ashii" <Melbourne, Australia> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> May I speak with Abtar?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    your daughter came to my house and kicked my dog...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    which daughter?

    Consultant, Apr 1, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eI05N9$FEHA.624
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > which daughter?

    The one who just answered the phone

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    haji!!!!!!!!!

    Consultant, Apr 1, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:e7NHtEAGEHA.3880
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > haji!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eI05N9$FEHA.624
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >>

    >> > which daughter?

    >> The one who just answered the phone
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    no not the Johny Quest kid. you daughter...

    Yes she did. I saw her....

    She did! She's lying! She's lying to you, fuging guy!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    you dont ever say fug to me

    Consultant, Apr 1, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uGRxkQAGEHA.3940
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > you dont ever say fug to me

    Fug you, you, you do not tell me fug you! OK you? You know?

    :)

    (ok, I've had enough. I give up, you win)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 05:11:23 -0800, Ashii wrote:

    > What Do u need t import or export

    Deport.

    JaR
    Immigration Thug

    JaR, Apr 1, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Deport.

    Which port, dis-port or dat-port?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    > > Deport.

    > Which port, dis-port or dat-port?

    I'm not biting.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Aw hell...USB! thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 1, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ecBj3HCGEHA.3096
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > I'm not biting.

    good. It hurt last time. and no more pulling hair either (you fight like a
    girl)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 1, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:ecBj3HCGEHA.3096
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> JaR <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > Deport.

    >> Which port, dis-port or dat-port?

    > I'm not biting.

    port-a-potty

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    http://tinyurl.com/yt9fb

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004