Re: Trading in used DVD's in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Coyote, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Coyote

    Coyote Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:37:55 GMT, "boe" <> wrote:

    >I used to trade my old DVD's 3 used for 1 new one at Warehouse. The three
    >locations I used to do this at are all closed now. Are they still in
    >business? Where do you trade your used DVD's in?
    >
    >Thanks

    I don't recall which street it's on, or the name, but there's a shop
    in the Los Feliz district east of Franklin that had a decent
    selection, and I'm sure I'm right in thinking they took in trades.

    There's another in Hollywood, near the corner of Sunset Blvd. and I
    believe either LaBrea or Highland (probably the latter), and when I
    think of the name I'll post it. It's where I sold my huge VHS
    collection when I started converting to DVD, incidentally.

    --
    Coyote

    To reply by email, it's .

    Coyote, Jul 3, 2003