Re: Trade-in for x64 ... says home address in INVALID ???

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by John Barnes, May 8, 2005.

  1. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    I intermittently had the same problem. Neither of your scenarios is
    applicable to me, just a programming bug that happens from time to time (at
    least for me, it would happen one time and not the next) one thing that
    seemed to help was to only use the 5 digit zip code. It never worked for me
    with 9 digits. Never got a response to emails either.

    John Barnes, May 8, 2005